Serve customers by selling products and Services; meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential clients.
- Manage and update content of sales presentations as per our customers needs and industry standards.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential vendors solution and update with the on-going industry enhancements.
- Organize customer meetings for present solutions portfolio and discuss customers requirements.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily Sales reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.